Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Kvernen Family

I was blessed this time home with the opportunity to see a family that I was with while living in East Asia. I have not seen Laura, Matt and Juliana since I left in July 2006. They were on my team and helped me so much in my year there. I definitely would have been lost without the guidance they were able to provide. The Lord totally blessed me through this friendship. The last time I saw them they were a family of 3, and now they are a family of 5. It was such a blessing for me to meet the youngest two, Lydia and Isaac. They have been in the states on furlough and were with her family prior to Christmas. It was great to be able to sit down and catch up with them. When I first talked to her on the phone the first thing she said to me was, "you still sound the same." It is so funny how different you assume people will be when you see them on the total opposite side of the world years later. So glad I got to see ya'll. Hope to see you again soon! Praying for you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment