
Living in Houston my time with my family in NC and VA is few and far between. This last trip I got to spend some great time with my family including my nephews. Mackenzi, my sister's son, is 10, and Aiden, my brother's son, is almost 5. They are so much fun and I really had a blast getting to spend time with each of them. It is never a dull moment when I am there that is for sure.

Me and Aiden watching my older brother, Jae, coach high school football. As you can tell we are watching really hard...
Mackenzi playing football. He looks so grown-up :(

Aiden and I at Mackenzi's game

Mackenzi and I after his game. It was my first time to go to any of his games.

Love IHOP at Halloween. You can decorate your own Pancake. How fun!

I bought us all new Carolina shirts. Mackenzi is a Carolina fan, and we try our best to get Aiden to be a Carolina fan as well. His mom and dad are Virginia Tech fans, some people just can't help it, I guess.

Being silly
No comments:
Post a Comment